• Students with bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply. How to Apply
• Students, who are in final year of bachelor degree are also eligible to apply.
• Student must appear for cat/mat/xat/atma/gmat which is ‘all india aptitude/entrance test (as approved and directed by ministry of hrd, govt. Of india)’ and submit the photocopy of score card along with filled application form.
• Apply online by clicking here. The admission procedure:
• Application kit can be availed through post by sending demand draft of 1000/- in favor of ‘Oxbridge business school, Bangalore’, payable at Bangalore (if posting the filled form to the admissions dept., Bangalore campus)
• Once we receive your application form, Oxbridge Business School will send you the confirmation through email and phone call of receiving your application. We will also send you the details of GD-PIs and telephonic interviews schedule across the country.
• Candidates Can Apply Online By Clicking On ‘Apply Online’ Link In The Website www.oxbridgebschool.com The selection of the candidate for the program is based on
• Once completed application is submitted, our admission officers will get in touch with the students within three working days to schedule interview.
• Submission of Application Form.
• Candidates can opt for personal interview/telephonic interview based on convenience. The date on which the interview will be scheduled will be informed to the candidates.
• Academic performance Admission & Offer Letter :
• Test score.
• Interview performance.
• Work experience if any.
• Commitment to the course .
• Co-curricular achievements and awards.
Upon successful completion of admission process, selected students will be updated with the result and the selected students will get offer letter via email and speed post. Selected candidates will be given 2 weeks of time to pay the registration charges of RS. 30,000/- to confirm admission. Payment method for admission confirmation:
• DD IN FAVOR OF ‘OXBRIDGE BUSINESS SCHOOL’ PAYABLE AT BANGALORE.
• SMS YOUR NAME, DD NO, DATE & AMOUNT TO : +91 97411 66452 or +91 95917 29329
• SCAN THE DD AND MAIL THE SAME TO: ADMISSIONS@OXBRIDGEBSCHOOL.COM MENTIONING YOUR NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS IN THE MAIL.
• SEND THE DD BY SPEED POST OR COURIER ALONG WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED DOCUMENTS TO
• 10th standard certificate
• 12th standard certificate
• Degree mark sheets for all years/semesters/trimesters
• Degree certificate (provisional/official), if available
• Migration certificate (if available)
• Copy of the test score Documents to be furnished at the time or reporting(ALL IN ORIGINALS):
• 10th and 12th marks sheets
• Graduation marks sheets (all the semesters / years)
• Transfer certificate (tc)
• Migration certificate
• Provisional degree certificate (pdc)
• Entrance exam score card (cmat / cat / gmat / iift / xat / mat / atma / kmat / pgcet)
• Caste certificate / income certificate (if claiming any exemption)
• 6 passport size photographs
MBA Admission Department,
Oxbridge Business School,
# 7,8,9, Mahadeshwar Nagar Extn,. vishwaneedam post, Herohalli Cross, Magadi Main Road, Bangalore 560091.
T: +91 80 23246423
M: +91 97411 66452 / +91 95917 29329